Sunday, January 28, 2024

January

 Maggie's sophomore schedule, probably. It could still change.

Natasha is not doing well. She falls a lot, her back legs are extremely wobbly, it takes her multiple tries to get up, she has daily accidents and she seems surprised every time, so I'm guessing she can't feel what's happening. With all that, I've decided it's her time. I hate making this decision; I always worry it's too soon. But she's had a good end of her life. 
I've been trying to sign Ruby up for classes to help her with needing activity. She does swimming twice a week, we did a Friday night nerf war, and this is a painting class. It's not quite what I thought. She is the youngest by a lot. She finished her gnome pretty quickly and one of the other women told her she did a great job and Ruby responded, what? All I did was believe in myself. This kid.


My friend Tina signed her son up for the nerf night too and we went and got dinner. We made the mistake of ordering large margaritas, thinking they'd be those bowl glasses. These were huge. I did not finish it!
Ruby and I have started doing dates. Her first date was to get her ears pierced. She has a boo-boo on her eye. Somehow, she walked face first into my standing desk, which somehow cut her eyelid. I honestly don't know. She, of course, was completely stoic getting her ears pierced and she loves them. 










I went in her room to start cleaning and saw this: 
I love that she taped paper over it, like, "nothing to see here." That's sharpie. I'm not 100% sure how she got it but. . . 
Baby Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment