Monday, May 25, 2009

Afterwards. . .

Richard held her first. I love the pictures of him holding her. Already such a good Daddy. I just realized that I don't have any pictures of Laurie holding her. I'm not sure how that happened.

Here are all my pictures of everyone holding Miss Maggie.

Grandpa and Grandmo.

Aunt Gwen with Uncle Mike looking on.

Grandma.

Nana.

Once I was finally done with all of my stuff, someone brought us food. I ate a couple of bites and passed out. Richard told me I looked like someone that had passed out on a subway. I have a picture somewhere where you can see me in the background and I just kind of hunched over, passed out. What can I say, labor is not for wimps.

Here is Uncle Jeff. He was there while I delivered but not in the room. He still loves to tell how I screamed scary movie screams and it scared him. I don't even remember screaming. He also accidentally looked in the tub post-birth and saw lots of blood, etc. and as Mark said,"You can look but you can't unlook."

No comments:

Post a Comment