Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday


Today was our first day of spring semester at our homeschool co-op, Spirit Builders. It went really well. Jake was able to stay in the nursery WITHOUT ME, thank the Lord. So I could teach and assist in classes. 

Maggie did well. She has music, Home Ec (basically living skills: wood work, sewing; today they baked bread), Language Arts, Science, Lego Engineering, and PE. I'm in her Language Arts and PE classes. They were both cool. 

We did reading again today and she did better. I admit I had to bribe her. I got cereal and gave her a piece for every-single-thing she did. I just want her to get her confidence back so she's not dreading it. We'll see how it goes.

We're housesitting for Dad and Maureen. I've told her they are out of town but their cars are here so she keeps asking. Today when we pulled in, Maggie asked, "Are they here?" I told her no, they are out of town and she asked, "Did they walk?"

No comments:

Post a Comment