Monday, November 18, 2019

Bad week

Monday

I woke up and immediately knew my back was done. Dammit! It used to go out all the time and it's gotten so much better. It started going out about the time I turned 30 or so. And I would just go to the chiropractor anytime it went out.

Then eventually I went regularly and my back stopped going out. THEN, one time I saw a new guy and he told me there is a long muscle (I think it's called the IT band) that runs from your lower back to your hip around to the front of your thigh. If it gets tight, it will pull your spine out of alignment. So basically I could go as often as I wanted for adjustments but the real problem was that muscle. I started stretching it every single day and stopped needing to go to the chiropractor at all.

But it started hurting around the time of the second stomach bug. I'm not sure if it was all the throwing up or the fact that I didn't stretch almost at all during that time, but my back kept hurting worse and worse even though I was stretching. But! I'm going to go the chiropractor and hopefully, that will be that.

Well, everything sucked. It's now Monday again and it was a hard week. My back was ridiculous. I got a bit of cold. Then Ruby got a cold. Then I thought Maggie was getting sick but she didn't. The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment