Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Perspective

 Picture dump!

My darling Buddy boy. He stays away sometimes which always worries me on account of he's so handsome and not super smart. I'm afraid someone will steal him for his good looks. He's the sweetest little guy and I'm always so happy when he comes home.
God bless America!
He's finally using the cat tree.
Something Maggie drew.
Sweet Millie.
A cat from the internet. In a sweater.

Dang cat!
I'm guessing this is Maggie taking pictures. That's my handsome boy, Buddy.
Val.
Sally. Or, as Ruby calls her, my sweet little baby.
Milhouse 

Annie.
This must be Ruby taking pictures. 





I mean, why not?



Ruby taking arty pictures. Rock by headphones.
Rock on step. Up close.
Further back.
Further still.
And back.
And back.

I've named it Perspective by Ruby Lou.


No comments:

Post a Comment