Friday, February 26, 2021

Friendly reminder: lack of sleep constitutes torture

 Ruby is ridiculous! She woke me up three times between 2:30 am and 4 am. Then! she slept until after 7 am. Then! she yelled at me because I left her door open and the dogs were bothering her! And she needed to sleep! She is five YEARS old! Almost 5 and a half! A six month old isn't supposed to wake you up more than once a night!

The next night my security alarm went off. Ruby had been going outside a lot and I guess although the door looked closed, it wasn't all the way secure, so when Big Girl Honey tried to get back inside in the middle of the night, it set off the alarm. But, of course, hearing your security alarm go off at 1 am tends to cause one to go into fight or flight mode. It took me FOREVER to calm down and go back to sleep.

Then last night Maggie woke me up to ask me if she could sleep in my bed because the storm was scaring her. 

So, bad news, they're all fired. 

That's sweet Millie. She steals stuff constantly and that's where she takes it, just to the right of the big tree. I have to go out there several times a week and pick everything up. Thief!
This is Ruby sleeping in! After waking me up! Rude.


No comments:

Post a Comment