Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Old pictures

We did all the June birthdays and Father's Day celebrations this past weekend. Me, Laurie, Grayson, and Tina went out to eat on Friday. Grandpa had all the kids. Then on Saturday everyone met up at Benito's. It was so fun and yummy and great. Me and my kids, Laurie and her kids, Grayson, and Emily all went to Laurie's house afterwards. Ruby, Jillian, and Maggie played video games while the rest of us talked. 

Grandpa took Ruby to the dentist because I could not take off again. I'm going to have spread out our appointments through the year. They were ALL in June/July. And we're not even done. The girls still have to do their annual physical, Maggie has her eye exam and has to go back for an orthodontic appointment. I have to do labs and an eye exam. 

Anyway, because of all the missed appointments, I asked my Dad to take Ruby. I thought she was going in for a cavity filling. But they were gone forever and then Dad called and said she had a prescription for an antibiotic. It turned out she had to get a BABY ROOT CANAL!!! 

All this to say, Ruby is no longer brushing her teeth. I will go back to brushing her teeth. She's actually been really good about it so far. I turn on a timer and she just sits back in my lap.

Smiley and Cora have been adopted!!!! NO MORE PUPPIES!!! Cora got adopted by a family here. She's very happy and they are great. Smiley has to take a bus to Oregon but they seem awesome. I think Smiley will be very happy too! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment