Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

We went to Paradise to visit Grandma yesterday. Maggie had such a good time. She doesn't get to see them much so she always very excited to go. At one point she was playing in the yard and she fell on some rocks. Jan and I made light of it and I kept saying, oh it's ok. I could tell she was trying to decide how upset she was going to be (although she really just looked surprised). She walked towards us and said, yeah, it'll be ok; it'll be ok later. . . maybe tomorrow. :)

Later she got a piece of potpourri out of Grandma's bowl and came up to me and said, Mommy, let's play pirate and I asked her how do we play pirate and she put the potpourri up to her eye and said, argh!

Today we are at Grandpa and Grandmo's. We're dog sitting Molly this weekend but today Grandpa and Grandmo are still here. I went to put Maggie to bed and she started screaming and crying and Grandpa comes out and says, oh I promised her I'd give her a bubble bath before bed. So I say ok, I'm sorry you can stay up a little while. A few minutes later, she came up to me and said, Mommy, I forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment