Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012

I was reading Maggie a story, Jungle Book, and I read her the first line. Then I stopped to take a drink and she verbatim repeated the second line. It was amazing. I couldn't believe it. So cute.

She got her glasses yesterday. They are so cute. She loves them.

We started her new behavior chart yesterday and so far she's doing awesome. Her new rules are to follow directions, only nice words, only nice hands and feet and to keep her glasses on.

I went to a resale shop to augment her wardrobe. I only bought a few things and she definitely has enough for the spring, summer and early fall. She still fits into all of her old dresses, shorts and skirts so she just needed a few dresses, shirts and a couple pairs of sandals and some new dress shoes. I also bought her Easter dress. I also got some books and a birthday present for Kyri.

This weekend I got the rest of her Easter stuff. Toys, stickers, etc to fill a dozen Easter eggs, a couple of bigger things for little baskets that she'll get from other family members. Then I filled the eggs, put together the little baskets and finished her's and Ella's big Easter baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment