Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Class

We've started Maggie's classes back. We're trying karate again. She likes this class although she hates wearing her gi. I'm not sure how that will turn out. 

She's also taking gymnastics again. She has a new teacher, which is a little sad because Miss Tammy taught her since Maggie was 16 months old. This class is a full hour and a bit more serious. We'll see. 

She's also taking art, which she likes. We start back at piano this week and we're trying swim lessons again with the lady who teaches Ella. We've also returned to Liber school, which I love. 

Through Liber, our friend April told us about a coop she goes to called forest coop. It's a park in Fort Worth that has just woods and hills behind it. It is so much fun and so beautiful. Last week we made play dough. Maggie was a bit messy. 




You might notice Maggie wearing her Christmas pjs in a ton of pictures. Turns out, she loves them. She puts them on as soon as they are washed and dried. Lucky for her I do laundry every third day because of Ruby's diapers. 

I'm going to try to do a Week in the Life type thing. I think it will be so cool to look back over it some day. 

You can't really see but he's got his paw on her head. Although I think my cats are officially over her. She has a death grip and has gotten both of them to the point they yelled at her. They're too old for this sh!t. 
Bath time. She really loved this. She's so sweet. And look, rolls!
This was right after she rolled over for the first time. I didn't see it but Maggie did and I saw it the second time. 
Get in my mouth!
Cousin tummy time! I love how Ruby is always blurry cos she's never still. Also, doesn't Jilli look just like a baby Laurie? I know I only have seen pictures but she looks just like how I picture baby Laurie in my head. 
She is so hot I have to strip her down and she still gets sweaty. And it's January! I fear for August for my little heater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment