Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week in the Life: Tuesday

I let Ruby sleep until she woke up on her own. After last night I was worried she might have a rough day but she woke up a few minutes after 7 and has been happy as can be. She had her morning tummy time while I exercised. After that I cleaned a little, ran a load of dishes, and we sat down to nurse. It took her a while to fall asleep but she was generally happy, just tired. 

Once she fell asleep, I worked on the girls' blog. I love their blog so much. Reading back over our adventures is one of my favorite things to do. Now that I figured out how to update it on my phone, I'll be updating a lot more. Because Ruby is almost always on me, using my computer is very difficult so I've been trying to figure out how to use my phone for just about everything I need. It's so convenient. 

She was still asleep when it was time to wake up Maggie. So I had to put off waking Maggie because Ruby will wake up if I move at all. I hate that--ooh I just had an idea. I'll try taking her upstairs for her morning nurse and nap. Then I can wake Maggie up, hopefully, without bothering Ruby. 

Maggie ended up waking up on her own. She was very slow moving. She took forever to get through her morning list. Once Ruby woke up, I put her in her bouncy seat, cooked breakfast, and cleaned the kitchen. 

We finally ate breakfast and read about Sumer. Then we got everything together and left for forest coop. When we got there, Maggie ran over and started playing. I walked over, with Ruby in the moby, and chatted with the other mothers. 

Maggie had been playing and swinging for about 15 minutes when she came over and said the back of her head hurt. She started crying and was so upset. I got scared and we left for Laurie's. As soon as we got here, I gave her ibuprofen and turned on Maleficent for the girls. 

Maggie felt much better. Then Laurie and Jilli came out and everyone had lunch. When Laurie went back in, I let the girls finish the movie. It was quite good. Then basically the girls played and fought and played and fought. 

When Laurie and Jilli came out again, we laid the babies together. 
They looked at each other!

I asked Maggie if she felt up to going to gymnastics and she said no because of the cartwheels (forward rolls). She said the new Miss Tammy might think she's bad at gymnastics. Ha! The new Miss Tammy. Although in all fairness, I don't know her name either. 

The girls had pizza for dinner and looked out the front windows for "interesting changes." Right now they are wrestling in the office/cat room. That should end well. 

The big girls continued to get up to no good until we left. Unfortunately Ruby cried most of the way home. When we got home, she nursed and napped while I ate a bit of chili and Maggie watched peppa pig. Now we're in bed. Ruby is mostly asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment