Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Week in the Life: Wednesday

We got up at normal time today, about 6. We came downstairs and Ruby had tummy time while I exercised. Then we settled in for our morning nurse and nap. 

I woke Maggie up at 8 and got ready while she worked on her morning list. I went downstairs, started the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and made breakfast. We read about Babylon while eating breakfast. 

Then I finished getting ready and we headed out. We ran a couple of errands before going to Maggie's art class. Ruby and I sat in the lounge area and she nursed and napped. After she came out, I asked Maggie if she had fun and she said yes but she doesn't ever want to go again. Ugh. 

We came home, had lunch, and read about the Assyrians. We talked about the possible new planet that's past Neptune and ten times bigger than Earth. Then we took a quick break. After that we did school work which took forever. Ruby was fussy, she'd want to nurse then sleep. It was no fun. Then I scratched her poor little forehead with my watch. :(

Maggie wanted more chili for her snack (a success!). She got into her gi with no complaints. Woohoo! We went to the library first. We usually go in the morning but we had to move it back because of errands. We picked out some books and movies and she did a penguin craft. Next was karate. Afterward she told me she enjoyed class and maybe she would keep going. 

We came home and had dinner. Ruby fell asleep in the moby while I cooked. After dinner we watched Gnomeo and Juliet. Maggie asked for a second helping of spaghetti. Woohoo!

Richard came over around 7:30. Maggie and I were touching Ruby's toes to her face and she was belly laughing. It was so funny. Richard tried to record it but she stopped as soon as the camera came out. 

Both girls got a bath and we were done by 9:30. 


No comments:

Post a Comment