Monday, January 25, 2016

Ruby Tuesday

We slept in a bit because Ruby was up a lot from 3-5 am. We all got up and went downstairs. Ruby did tummy time, Maggie played with Ruby, and I did yoga. I started a load of laundry and then settled on the couch for a morning nurse and nap. 

Maggie worked on her morning list. We added karate practice to the list. It's very cute. When Ruby woke up, we headed upstairs to get ready for the day. Then me and Ruby went downstairs to cook and clean the kitchen. 

During breakfast we read an African myth. Then we left for forest coop. We went on a long, hilly hike. It was awesome. After the hike we went to the playground. After playing for a while we left for Laurie's house. 

At Laurie's house, Ruby played in the exersaucer. 
Oh Lord Maggie and Ella fought and then played, and on and on. Ugh!

I found out I could buy a used Xbox for far less than I thought. I think I'll have Maggie save up a certain amount to help pay for it and then get it. I'm also going to have her pay for all of her games. 

I managed to get my week's reading done for another class. Ruby slept for a crazy long time. The big girls and I had dinner. Poor Jilli was having a hard time. Then the girls played outside for a bit before we left for gymnastics. 

Gymnastics was fun. Then we went home and pretty much went to bed. Maggie took a bath and Ruby nursed. Man, our Tuesday's are long. 




No comments:

Post a Comment