Saturday, October 12, 2019

Ruby's birthday

Ruby had her birthday party. I tried to put together the kitchen Nana and Gran got for Ruby but didn't make it far. It required tools and that's not a strong suit for me. But I feel like I got everything really prepped for construction (is that the right word?).
Ruby got a crown at school that she was really proud of.
She loves carrying a bag to and from school like a big girl so I got her a backpack. Very exciting. I had to stop her from overfilling it.
We went to Twisted Root for her birthday dinner.
She also got moved to the big kids class at her school. She was very excited about that too.
She came home one day and told me, Jeremiah, said I'm going to be this many (holds up two fingers). I asked her, how many are you really going to be? And she held up four fingers. I said, you just ignore Jeremiah because he doesn't know.















No comments:

Post a Comment