Saturday, June 20, 2020

Friday, Day 98 of Quarantine

Schools are opening next year. I'm not sure what I think of that. On the one hand, I want things to go back to normal but I'm not sure they are and I don't want to see things get worse. And numbers continue to get worse. They are only going down in New York.
 Here are my non-matching weights.
 These are all four girls holding hands and kinda swimming together.
 We painted on tattoos. You put the stencil on, then paint on adhesive, then put on glitter.












 Maggie made up a game. We would name an animal and an object and she would draw it. We made a dog-pony (before the object rule), cat smoothie, bird pen, fox apple, and deer something, maybe bed.
 That's Maggie and Ruby both in the unicorn float. So sweet.
 Ruby sunbathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment