Monday, June 8, 2020

Saturday, Day 85 of Quarantine

We did lots of cleaning. Sheets, dog bed, etc. Fleas!

We went swimming in the afternoon. Maggie decided she wanted to teach Ruby how to swim without her floaties. Ruby clung to Maggie like a little koala bear. It was so sweet and loving. It warmed my heart.

Laurie didn't feel good so it was just me and Jeff and the girls. I drank a mixed drink Jeff made and in the evening it made my head hurt so bad. Something about the heat and booze was a bad mix. So no more of that.

Oh! I've been wanting to remember when Maggie and I read the chapter in HP about Horacruxes she said, did Voldemort accidentally put one in Harry when he tried to kill him? This is THE BIG REVEAL at the very end of the series and she guessed it. I'm putting it here so I don't forget. We are obsessively reading. It's SOOOOOOO good.

A picture Ruby drew.

I got some pictures of Maggie from Jan. These are from spring/summer-ish 2012.




































No comments:

Post a Comment