Friday, June 12, 2020

Thursday, Day 90 of Quarantine

90 days!!! This is so crazy. And now Covid isn't even the first thing on people's minds. This year!

The girls have been fighting like crazy today. I'm not even sure what happened. Right now they are in separate rooms just doing their own thing. 

I forgot to mention that Grandpa came to swim yesterday. All the girls were thrilled to see him. He brought gifts from New Mexico and suckers. Ruby kept saying he gave her coconuts (it was pine cones). 

Ruby's been coming out of her room after I put her to bed. That doesn't bother me so much. Maggie used to do the same thing. Multiple times I caught Maggie sneaking around and tonight I found Ruby army crawling to the living room. Stinker. 

I put up the black-out curtains. They appear to make zero difference in waking time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment