Monday, October 17, 2022

I need an apple!

 We had a normal Saturday, laundry, chores, homework. I worked with Maggie to set up her academic planner. Fingers crossed!

At 4, we went to Jillian's birthday party at purple park. It was very fun. All the kids played in the sand of a volleyball area. Yuck! I hate sand. 

When we got home, we all split off to do our own thing (tv, tablets, reading). Then Ruby came in my room and:


So, yeah. She seems fine today but it was unpleasant. Can you see how little got in the actual toilet? It was everywhere!

She came and laid down in my room and I read to her. She wanted to know if she was sick and I said, "I think you just have a bug in your tummy." Every time Grandpa gets them McDonald's, he tells her that apples get rid of bad bugs in your tummy. So, Ruby said, "Oh! I need an apple!"

Today she seems fine. It's almost 2 pm and I have not seen Maggie yet today. I'm about to make her come out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment