Friday, October 14, 2022

Week in the Life: Day 5

 Today was much better. My mouth still hurts but usually only when I'm brushing my teeth (it hurts so bad!) and eating (not so bad). I got everyone to school. School was bananas. We're having an issue with our program for our documents, which being out of compliance for is an actual crime. So. . . that's not great. 

After school, I went to get Ruby. We went straight home because Maggie had tutoring after school with her science teacher. I don't know if it was helpful or not. Maggie is an unreliable narrator.

Ruby and I did her spelling and reading. Then I got her ready for ballet. We drove to ballet and when she went in, I ran to Boles to get Maggie. Then Maggie and I went back to ballet to finish her science assignment. She said her teacher wouldn't help her and told her she should already know how to do the work. 

After we got home, I had her do her chores and we worked on her planner together. I'm trying to get her to learn some organization and planning. Fingers crossed! Then I made her name three good things that happened today. She's so negative. 

Ruby was sitting out at ballet when we got back. I figured she'd gotten in trouble but no, her teeth hurt too much for her to dance. Ridiculous!

Ruby has two loose teeth (her bottom front middle ones) and she lost one! Her first lost tooth. She was so excited. She said, "I'm so happy about my tooth!!! When am I going to stop being so happy?!?" She asked me to take a picture and send it to everyone in the family. Luckily, I had just sent out a big group text about Maggie's upcoming Fall Concert and Ruby performing in the Nutcracker.




No comments:

Post a Comment