Friday, October 7, 2022

Big birthday party

 Look how handsome he is! The fan is blowing back his hair.

The girls big birthday party! 14! 12! 7! 7!
Laying it on a little thick, 14!























This is Mikey, Ruby's neighbor friend. He has apparently been teaching her some not so great things. He showed her how to flip someone off. We were arguing about something and she put her middle finger up. She said, this is bad, it means bad, that's what Mikey said. Then she said he tried to get her to ding dong ditch and chase squirrels. So far, I feel like the amount of time they spend outside playing outweighs that. 
Ruby took this picture with the iPad. There I am in the garage calling her to come home. 
Guess who has a loose tooth?!?
Ok, we're back at the birthday party. Opening presents.
























We did karaoke that night. It was so much fun! I love the look on Hildie's face.
When I was working but school hadn't started yet for kids, they girls came to work with me. Ruby left this note for my students, Hi my name is Ruby. My mom is one of your teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment