Sunday, October 30, 2022

Pink Ladies

 Ruby and I tried to watch Beetlejuice, but she got bored and wandered off. Oh well. 

Ella had a birthday brunch. Jeff and I sent this to Bobby to tell him hi.
Me and my SpEd team at work. We're the Pink Ladies.
I love this dumb, fluffy guy.

Ruby at school.

Her class got to help with morning announcements. That's the principal, Mr. Prange.


Maggie is doing well. She brought ALL of her grades up. I'm trying to teach her some life skills. I realized while reading the book that I do a lot for her and Ruby. Things that they are capable of doing. I just don't think about it. But, especially for Maggie, I need to put a lot back on her. Not all at once. I'm having her cook one meal a week. Today, she's making burritos. I'm going to try to help as little as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment