Saturday, October 15, 2022

Week in the Life: Day 6

 This morning was busy! I had to make sure the tooth fairy visited Ruby. I had to make sure Maggie wore her gray band shirt (she has a band thing tonight; they are going to Martin to watch Martin's band practice for the game tomorrow, which she will also be attending). I had to let the ac guy in. Luckily, everything got done. 

On the drive to school, Maggie brought up sun flares and we ended up talking about how asteroids probably killed off the dinosaurs. Ruby was very interested in the particulars. Last night she was making plans for telling people about her tooth. She's so funny. 

She was very excited the tooth fairy had visited her. I would guess she'll be back soon because that other tooth is very loose.

I picked up Ruby from school and we did spelling and reading. She did her chores as well. Maggie is at the band thing. We have an all new AC system. 

Maggie showing off some of the things she bought last weekend.


My children! Playing! Together (sort of)! Nicely! Maggie taught Ruby how to play on Roblox and was going to connect them so they could play together on the game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment