Sunday, October 16, 2022

Week in the Life: Day 7

 I went in late today because my meeting started at 8:30 and I'm at school by 7:30 usually. I got up and got all my stuff done and got the girls ready. Maggie has another band thing tonight. She's going to a Martin football game to watch their band perform at half-time. 

I got Ruby from school. She was very excited about a book she made. It's Sound, Light, and Heat. Then the inside has pictures that match each type of energy. 

She also made this:

It says, "I can help my friends. Can you be nice to your friends?"

We went to pick up Maggie around 9:15 and we saw coyotes. First, there was something standing in the middle of the road. I could only tell it had glowy eyes. It looked too big to be a cat. I got out to see it better and I'm pretty dang sure it was a baby coyote with an injured back foot. Poor bud. I hope he had somewhere safe to go.

Then, as we were parked at Boles, I looked across and saw something walking with her baby. It, again, was too big to be a cat and it walked differently. I wouldn't say for sure that was a coyote but honestly, I cannot think what else it might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment