Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Why is she still so sick?????

Maggie woke up this morning at 6:30 with a super runny nose. I fed her, suctioned her nose and gave her her allergy medicine that I forgot (WTF????) to give her last night. Did that cause this? She seems like she feels alright but she can't breathe and she's still coughing. I feel so sorry for her.

We were going to go to the Science museum again but about 1/3 of the way there suddenly the sky in front of us was black. About a mile later a freaking monsoon was coming down. It was crazy. I called my Dad and asked what was going on and how bad it was. He said it was really nasty and it was only going to get worse. It took about 15 minutes to get the 2 miles to an exit so I could turn around.

Maggie definitely seems like she feels better today. She's been somewhat fussy but mostly fine. She's been very bratty, doing what she knows she's not supposed to do. I guess those terrible 2s will be for everyone to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment