Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010

Day 3 of Potty Training Boot Camp

Accidents: 5-6
Successes: 0 but mixed

She's started telling me she needs to go potty, which to me seems like major progress. The only problem is that she still isn't going potty in the actual potty. On we go. . .

In other news, Maggie does this really cute thing when I come to get her out of her crib. I'll say, "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" So she'll lay down really quick and put her head down. It is oh, so cute.

We're also working on having Maggie feed herself with a spoon. Well, kind of. Basically in the same kind-of way I've been teaching her for months. I don't like big messes and this is really messy. Still she is improving, I just need to give her more practice.

Maggie has decided recently she doesn't like staying at the gym daycare. It's pretty awful. Today as soon as she realized where we were (before we even got inside) she started crying and saying, "Ready to go bye-bye. Okay?" It was pretty bad. I try to be really calm and upbeat and just hand her over but oh my God, it's freaking awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment