Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26, 2010

We had a fantastic day today. Maggie's still a little stuffy and coughing but it's definitely more like allergy crap than anything else. She's been in a good mood and eating a lot and running around and playing.

This morning she got up on time (she's been waking up early). We played and ate until I had to go to a workout class. Then she hung out with Daddy. I told him to put her down for a nap but when I was walking in the door later I heard her scream, "Mommy." No nap for Maggie.

We went out to Paradise today to see Jan, Dennis and Amanda. Oh it was blissful. We swam in the hot sun all afternoon. So nice and refreshing.

Maggie took a pretty good nap in the mid afternoon. When Dennis got her (he heard her yelling), he asked her if she had any poops or pees and she said no. The problem is that's her answer for everything. When I took her, I just assumed that he'd actually physically checked. So I started stripping her to put her back into her bathing suit. Yeah, yuck.

She didn't sleep on the way home, just mostly whined. I could tell she was exhausted. When we got home I asked her if she was hungry (this is one of the few exceptions to the no rule; if she's hungry she'll usually say so) and she said no. So I start to get her ready for bed and she tells me she's hungry. What a stinker pot.

Anyway, she passed out immediately and is sleeping like a rock. My sweet little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment