Saturday, March 28, 2020

Friday, Day 14 of the Quarantine

Ha! Wanna hear a funny joke? Ruby slept fine last night. Guess who couldn't sleep? UGH!!! I'm better but blah. I just need Ruby to sleep. It messes everything up for days and I don't have days!

The Kindles are here. But you can either do parental controls and no video calls or video calls and a free for all. Very annoying. I think I can set up different profiles and put the video thing on a different profile. I'll look at it at some point. I'm very annoyed because I specifically looked this up and it said I could. Whatever.

I figured out the Kindles. I put a separate, locked profile (my personal profile) that I can put FB kids' messenger on, which I did. I think I'm going to set aside specific times when they will be on that. An hour or so a day, where that's what they are doing. Because otherwise it's going to be nutso trying to connect with anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment