Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tuesday, Day 11 of Quarantine

Much better night. I did wake up several times but mostly went right back to sleep. I know that's not ideal but I don't know how to stop having those fear responses. The girls slept well.

When I went to do my workout, I realized my lower back felt super iffy. I decided to just warm up and stretch and hope for the best. Not a great time for my back to go out. After that, we cleaned. The house gets dirty so fast. I guess that's how it goes but man, that feels like another full time job.

The day went pretty well. Both girls are well rested. They ate and played and watched PBS and a documentary. Maggie did her school work. I tried to get her to go outside but it was not successful. She went outside three or four separate times and came back in within a few minutes for all different reasons. I finally just gave up. The first time she came outside, I turned to look at her and she was in only a shirt. And then was shocked at me that I was shocked and made her put on pants. Pants are totally optional, but only inside the house. Good Lord!

Still, it's been a good day. Not too much fighting or screaming or any of that. Not perfect but that's unlikely to ever happen.

When I finished my full time job, I did yoga with Ruby. Then we all just kind of laughed and played. I had a video conference with a client for my other job. Oh my! My kids were all over me. The pets were in the video. The dogs were barking. It was ridiculous. I am truly not sure how this will work. Oh well I'll figure it out later.

After that, I made my dinner and got Ruby applesauce and we ate outside. Maggie still doesn't want to go outside. It was a beautiful day.

Then it was time for Ruby to go to bed. We did her full bedtime routine. Right now she is wanting a Marley book and Bambi every night. We always sing Twinkle, twinkle and You are my Sunshine.

Then Maggie and I did our routine. I meant to cut it down because I have a stupid headache even though I took medicine for it hours ago. I guess I did cut it back a little. We read Harry Potter, James and the Giant Peach, and a couple of passages from the blog books, but we only watched The Good Place.  I am so tired. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment