Monday, April 6, 2020

Friday, Day 21 of Quarantine

I haven't been posting pictures so today and tomorrow I'm going to dump all my pictures.

 I bought the girls little packs of cereal and they descended on it like savages. They cleared it out within a couple of hours.
 Poor Jay. He is so sick on his heartworm treatment. I feel so bad for him.
 Some mornings I just give Ruby my phone and tell her to play. She loves to go take pictures. I have nine million but here's just a couple.
 Jay would like breakfast please.
 What could go wrong here???
 My poor, sick old man. Those worms are just ravaging him. Well, the worms and the medicine to kill them.

 This was our first foster. We had her for like three hours. We called her Lady. She took zero sh!t from the boys.


 Neko! I really did love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment