Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Monday, Day 31 of Quarantine

This was a better day. Maggie did all her school work and chores. The morning included awful fighting so I made them both join me on the walk. That helped calm everyone down.

This is from last week when Maggie did her big Zoom meeting with her entire grade. She was so excited.

 This is my view of sweet little Jay. He's so sweet and subtle. Like, hey here I am if you wanted to pet me.
 This little guy couldn't figure out how to get out from under our covered porch. Luckily, he figured it out without getting eaten.
 Poor Jay. He's struggling so bad. This is awful. He's only done half of his treatment. I think the whole thing would have killed him. I check his breathing multiple times every day. I had no idea it would be so awful.



No comments:

Post a Comment