Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday, Day 42 of Quarantine

I slept in. WHY AM I SO TIRED??? I need to not be tired. I did go in Ruby's room but only once and I told her I wouldn't come back. It's really hard to ignore her.





I spent basically all day working on a stupid 16 page paper. Plus, you know, work work.
We (well, mostly me) watched the rest of Winter Soldier. In which I saw something great. So in the movie, Samuel L. Jackson (who plays Nick Fury), has to fake his death and, at the end, he goes to his tombstone. On his tombstone is the biblical verse Ezekiel 25:17, which is the cool thing Samuel L. Jackson says to people before he kills them in Pulp Fiction. Fantastic. Laurie and Jeff were way less impressed.
I watched Once upon a time in Hollywood after Ruby went to bed. It was really long. And a lot (I mean, a flamethrower. . .). Brad Pitt was great.

At bed time, I read Maggie James and from her blog book from 2012. I had written about a behavior system I was starting and put in her three biggest issues, which were mean words, hitting, and messing with the cats. Ha! It runs in the family. Maggie was shocked that she too was a cat torturer.
Hiding from Ruby. And perhaps Savannah.

Poor Buddy is staying either in the garage or outside while Ruby is awake. She will not leave him alone. Poor bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment