Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tuesday, Day 46 of Quaratine

I'm working today. I didn't work yesterday. It was just too much. Two dogs in a f*cking week. I actually slept well last night. I guess I was exhausted. We took Sav on a walk this morning.

Maggie freaked out about her chores today. Eh.

I'm sad today. What a day.

Maggie wanted money last night for Roblox. She begged for a chore that I would pay her for. I needed to clean the kitchen so I agreed to pay her if she did it instead. But I told her it had to be a good job. Dishes, counters, floor. Everything. She asked Ruby to help her and they got to work. They actually did do a pretty good job and I only had to tell them one time that it wasn't good enough. And yes, they cleaned in the nude. They do everything in the nude currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment