Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Monday, Day 45 of Quarantine

Jay is gone. I was so scared that would happen. He looked like he was still asleep. His eyes were barely open but he was dead. I covered him up and just went back to bed. I'm devastated. Ruby came running back and said, Jay's not gone, he's still here. I contacted the foster group and they said someone would come get him. The lady came and we got him up and out so he could be cremated.

On Sunday, every time he came and sat by me, I got down on the floor and loved on him. I figured I'm working so much, he's not always getting enough attention. I'm so glad. His last day was filled with love and pets and kisses.

I'm just so sad. Jay was such a good boy and I thought he'd made it over the hump. It was just too much for him. My poor old bud. Savannah is so sad. She's clearly grieving.









No comments:

Post a Comment