Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Monday, Day 59 of Quarantine

I feel so much more rested. I actually woke up on my own a few minutes before my alarm went off.

We cleaned. Correction, I cleaned. I was so mad at Maggie for not helping at all, I took screen time away from her.

My lower back hurt so bad. I've been stretching every day but I guess not deep enough. I stretched for two minutes at a time several times and it hurt so bad. Oh my goodness. But it's either that or my back goes out.

The AC guy came. He, too, thinks it needs to be replaced. Now I'm just waiting to hear from AHS.

The girls and I had two family movies. We're continuing with the Marvel movies. We watched Black Panther yesterday. It's so good. We also watched Big. The girls watched it mostly. Maggie seemed to get the main points. She was sad the lady didn't become a little girl at the end so they could stay together.

Maggie and I read some Harry Potter. We're half way through book 6.

So, I'm going to add something here. I've been reading over and over that to stay happy you should stay close with your people and practice gratitude. I thought I could add gratitude here. That way I'll remember to do it.

Gratitude: Maggie (I'm going by age with my girls not preference!) is my baby. She made me a mom and completely changed my life. She's funny and loving. She's an utter nerd, which I love. She's an artist. She loves to be read to and talk about what we read. She's starting to notice little things in books and movies that are fun to talk to her about. She's sensitive. She loves taking care of the cats, who want to hide from Sav and need to hide from Ruby. I just love her so much and I feel like the luckiest human on Earth that I get to be her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment