Saturday, May 23, 2020

Thursday, Day 69 of Quarantine

Ruby's sleep has been okay. She's been sleeping through the night. I'm not going in for any reason. I'm trying to not even listen to her so I'm not tempted to go in. It's the only way.

We tried several times to watch one family movie: True Lies. It was a no go. That's such a great movie. I refuse to give up on it.

Maggie had awards in a Zoom meeting on Wednesday. It was very sweet. Her teacher used three words to describe each student and gave them an award and talked about them. I know it made Maggie feel great. She got Eager Reader.


I was in the kitchen and I heard knocking from the laundry room. It was Ruby. She had somehow managed to shut herself in the dryer. I was shocked so Maggie wanted to see if she could do it. And then if they could both get in there. Hey, man, whatever works.



Remember how I said Ruby's been asking to marry me? Well now she wants to marry Buddy. I'm not sure it goes both ways in that relationship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment