Friday, May 22, 2020

Tuesday, Day 67 of Quarantine

Ruby screamed and cried for a while when I put her to bed. But! She slept through the night until 7:30-ish. A miracle. I didn't go in there either!

When we got up, I took Sav on a walk. She's ridiculous. I had a realization last night that the girls have to go on a walk. They can't go when I take Sav because it's just too much to deal with Sav and keep Ruby alive. So, two walks.

I came back after Sav's walk and exercised, then I took the girls on a walk. I didn't let them skip and oh the complaints! It was ridiculous. But whatever. They went.

I took Maggie's computer away. It's just too much time on there. I'm giving her the two hours on FB messenger. And she can have her computer in the evenings.

It's now Friday. My computer broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment