Friday, May 8, 2020

Thursday, Day 55 of Quarantine

Another bad night but this time I didn't go in. She woke up early and I ignored her then too.

Another stupid tired day.

Well, maybe not. I did sleep in and I guess that was enough. I feel so much better. I've been cleaning (THANK THE LORD!). I made the girls get off screens and play outside for an hour.

Did I mention about my AC? Basically, it wasn't blowing very cold, which it does every year when I turn it back on. So, I called a place offering a deal because I figured I'd have to pay for the Freon anyway. They said it's all a mess and pretty much just needs to be replaced. Plus they don't make the Freon for this model anymore and so it's insanely expensive. So I had to put in a work order through American Home Shield. I mean, why not? Great timing.

The bassett rescue I work with asked if I could keep on of their dogs for a week. He lives in Austin with his foster family but they were charging way more than what the Plano doc would charge so he's coming down here to get treatment. He got here this afternoon. He's sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment