Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sunday, Day 58 of Quarantine

I slept way in. I gave Ruby her kindle and she just disappeared. She had her water and granola bars and I slept off and on (she still comes in occasionally) until like 10:30 am, almost 11 am. It was really nice.

After getting up, I exercised and then we all got ready for the driveway party at Laurie's house. Oh it was nice to see everyone and kittens. Kittens!

The babies had so much fun playing. The big girls had so much fun. Ruby had a hard time going to sleep. Maybe she's so tired because she's not getting enough activity, particularly outdoor activity. We definitely could have stayed later and she would have been fine.
 Ruby loves to dance.
 Look at spaghetti sauce on her nose/
 Sav's my bud.
 Ruby likes three ponytails. God, the living room is a disaster.







At one point, at the driveway party, Ruby walked up to me with her lower lip out and said, the big girls won't let me play with them. Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment