Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Monday, Day 66 of Quarantine

Ruby slept in. She slept ALL night and she slept in. When we got up, I took Sav on a walk. The girls watched TV and played on Kindles.

The AC guys showed up early. It took them a few hours. Ruby was thrilled. She wore a mask, sometimes. Maggie stayed in her room.

I don't know what we did the rest of the day. Let's see we watched half of Avengers Endgame.

Oh, Ruby's been asking me if we can get married when she grows up. Yep! She can be such a sweetie pie.

Gratitude: Jeff! I love Jeff. I have known Jeff more than half my life and he is the most beloved person I've ever known. People adore him. Everyone wants to be his friend. A million people describe him as their best friend. He's been in a million weddings (and performed quite a few). He's incredibly kind and giving. He's always up for a laugh and is hilarious. Two of my favorite Jeff stories:

One, Roscoe had been getting out of their backyard. One morning, he's leaving for work and Roscoe gets out. He puts him back in the yard and leaves. He gets a street or two over and there's Roscoe! He gets out of the car and starts yelling at him but Roscoe ignores him. Finally, this guy comes out of his garage and says, why are you yelling at my dog? It was a Roscoe doppelganger.

Two, me, Jeff, and Laurie were driving to or from BCS. I think we were in Itasca that flat nothing area outside of DFW but before Burleson. Jeff and I were talking and we look over and, I swear to GOD, a dead guy was driving. He was in a minivan and he was BLUE and hunched over against his window. Jeff and I were laughing so hard. Jeff said the two funniest things I've ever heard. One, excuse me sir are you aware you're dead? And, I guess they're weekend-at-Bernie's-ing it. I still laugh. And how was a dead guy driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment